Friday, October 23, 2009

First Post

Yah! I finnaly have a blog! Okay, sooooo..... hmmm.... well, I am not normal by anymeans. Im not average either. I am 16 years old and i have wings. 14.6" exactly. they are snowy whit except torwards the end where the are tipped in black. i am a hybrid, human and avian (bird) i can not tell you the percentages because i myself do not know. I know it sounds crazy, maybe unbelievable, but hey, i am not alone. i heard others like me are out there and i want to prove it. i live as if im human, i go to school, go to parties... stuff like that, but i also fly around at night and cut huge slits down the back of my t-shirts. i have to do my own laundry so my mom wont find out. i was kidnapped four years ago. kidnapped to Itex. then once i broke out i came back home and made up some story about how my kidnapper left me on the side of the street. kinda crazy but i dont want to go into details. i try not to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment